Linux is a widely used and long-standing operating system that is prevalent in various technological infrastructures and systems. To uphold the security and preserve its integrity, security managers should receive fundamental Linux training. This training will equip them with the necessary knowledge and skills to administrate and secure the operating system effectively. Thus, ensuring the protection and continuity of the system's operation.
Who is it suitable for?
Cybersecurity experts, system administrators, SOC experts, and SOC managers can participate in the training.
• Basic TCP/IP and Networking Knowledge
• UITSEC International Participation Certificate
- Brief History of the Internet
- Brief History of Linux o Brief History of Vulnerabilities
- Popular Attacks
- What is Hardening?
• Offensive Security o Session Hijacking and Network Sniffing
- Password Problems and Attacks
- Service Application Exploiting
• Linux/Unix Hardening
• Web Service and Application Security
- DNS and BIND
- Apache Web Server
- Apache Configuration
- HTTP – HTTPS
- SSL Configuration
- Mod-Security WAF
- FTP Hardening
- API Security - Command, SQL, XSS Inj., Webshell, etc.
- Network DoS Protection - IpTables
• Logging and Analysis