To share solution suggestions for participants through standard articles in order to meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 standard. It is aimed to keep the awareness of the participants on the ISO/IEC 27001 articles at a high level with the application examples and recommendations over the relevant articles of the standard. Implementation studies are carried out over ISO/IEC 27001 standard articles and ANNEX-A articles. Trainings are given by our personnel who have ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Certificate and provide active consultancy support.
- • A.5 Information security policies
- • A.6 Information security organization
- • A.7 Human resources security
- • A.8 Asset management
- • A.9 Access control
- • A.10 Cryptography
- • A.11 Physical and environmental security
- • A.12 Operational safety
- • A.13 Communication security
- • A.14 System procurement, development and maintenance
- • A.15 Supplier relationships
- • A.16 Information security breach event management
- • A.17 Information security aspects of business continuity management
- • A.18 Compliance
Application practices and examples are given on all articles. The training process is evaluated as one day on average.