Security Testing Training with Metasploit Framework
Metasploit Framework, which is one of the most important tool sets preferred by cyber security experts, is used in penetration tests performed with hundreds of exploits and other auxiliary tools. Security testing training with the metasploit framework is extremely important for cybersecurity professionals in order to maximize the use and efficiency of the Metasploit Framework.
Who is this training for?
Cyber security experts, system administrators, SOC experts and SOC administrators.
- 1 Day
Requirements for Training
- Basic TCP/IP and Network Knowledge
Certification & Achievements
- UITSEC International Certificate of Participation
- Basics of Metasploit Framework
- Introduction to Metasploit Framework
- Usage Areas
- Metasploit Framework vs Metasploit Pro
- Introduction to Exploit
- What is Exploit?
- Exploit Types
- Local Exploit
- Remote Exploit
- 0-day Exploit
- N-day Exploit
- Examining an Exploit Example
- What is Payload?
- Post Exploitation
- Applications and Examples