Cyber intelligence threats pose a significant challenge in the realm of cybersecurity, demanding careful analysis and swift response to potential risks. Accordingly, effective training in intelligence operations related to cyber threat analysis is essential for maintaining security. Our program offers participants the chance to delve into the nuances of cyber threat intelligence analysis and explore best practices for responding to such threats.
Who is it suitable for?
Professionals in the field of cybersecurity, including experts in Security Operations Centers (SOC), SOC management, and individuals seeking comprehensive knowledge on cyber threat intelligence, are eligible to enroll in the training program.
No prerequisites are required.
Certificate and Achievements:
- UITSEC International Participation Certificate
- Ability to analyze and gather intelligence on cyber threats
- Case Study: Carbanak, "The Great Bank Robbery"
- Understanding Intelligence
- Intelligence Glossary and Definitions
- Traditional Intelligence Cycle
- Sherman Kent and the Intricacies of Intelligence
- Structural Analytical Techniques
- Understanding Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Identifying Threats
- Understanding Risk
- Cyber Threat Intelligence and Its Role
- Expectations of Organizations and Analysts
- Four Methods of Threat Detection
- Use of Threat Intelligence
- Shifting Scale of Cybersecurity
- Use of Intelligence for Different Targets
- Enabling Other Teams with Intelligence
- Positioning the Team to Generate Intelligence
- Creating an Intelligence Team
- Placing the Team within the Organization
- Prerequisites for Intelligence Production
- Planning and Directing (Requirement Development)
- Intelligence Requirements
- Priority Intelligence Requirements
- Beginning of the Intelligence Life Cycle
- Threat Modeling